As a Client Engagement Leader, you will participate in account planning and sales activities to increase top-line revenue for existing accounts, as well as assist business development associates to support closing efforts on new accounts. The Client Engagement Leader is responsible for creating, growing, and maintaining strong relationships with client partners, ensuring clients are satisfied and that Dynamit is set up for long term partnerships.
- Represent Dynamit during new business interactions building relationships with key decision makers to help close new accounts
- Explain Dynamit process, services and capabilities to executive audiences, resulting in high-trust
- Generate referrals from existing clients
- Create strong presentations, demonstrate verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations for existing clients
- Lead annual account planning activities with strategists and other project team members
- Perform monthly client satisfaction calls
- Provide proactive and reactive escalation for recovery of client satisfaction issues
- Maintain a strong understanding of client’s business and answer questions about the client’s business for project team members
- Lead socialization, change management & alignment activities with the client, ensuring the client trusts our solution and is onboard with our direction
- Coach team members on presentation skills, client communication and client strategy
Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in E-Verify.