High quality products and software are a hallmark of Dynamit. Developers at Dynamit are a diverse group with a broad range of skills. Our clients expect us to be able to speak to, look at and work with a myriad of different platforms. You will work with designers, solutions architects, solution delivery managers, other developers, QA specialists, and even clients themselves to help deliver high quality applications that solve the business needs of the client. You will be expected to understand the problem being solved and be able to think critically about the solution to help deliver an excellent product.
- Review/interpret requirements
- Work with internal team and client to propose solutions
- Research platforms, tools and integrations
- Estimate development work
- Support clients on an ongoing basis with new and existing customizations
- Test your own work and peer's work prior to handing off to QADeclarative and custom Salesforce development, utilizing APEX, Lightning App Builder, Visualforce, SOQL, etc..
- Minimum 3 years development experience overall
- Minimum 1 year Salesforce development including Apex and Visualforce
- Experience customizing Force.com applications with Apex, Visualforce and 3rd party tools
- Experience using declarative programming of Force.com applications with standard Salesforce configuration tools including Schema Builder, UI, Flow and Process Builder
- Experience designing and developing interfaces between Salesforce and other systems with custom code or middleware applications
- BS degree in CIS or Computer Science preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Must have entry-level knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts (Java or .Net preferred).
- Salesforce DEV401 Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles would be preferred.
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, or Visual Studio.
This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws.Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer.Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in E-Verify.