Architects at Dynamit play a critical role in understanding the client, their business, their objectives and goals, and the problems they are trying to solve. Architects identify, plan, and craft solutions in collaboration with design and engineering teams. Architects at Dynamit are client-facing and responsible for solution feasibility and extensibility. We're currently looking for a UX Architect to join our team.
- Lead the definition and documentation of detailed website and mobile requirements and deliver well-written user stories and detailed functional requirements.
- Determine the breadth of a solution feature-set and break it down into functional components for use in all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Create wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows that clearly define the solution in a logical, easy to understand manner.
- Collaborate with visual design team to lead a user experience design process and create UXD deliverables.
- Work in close collaboration with design and development teams to create solutions that are in line with time and budget constraints.
- Author detailed functional specifications and design/wireframe annotations that define the functional components of the solution including all happy path and edge cases.
- Work with cross functional teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that the client’s business objectives can be achieved with the solution.
- Work with client and project teams to define feature-sets and feature prioritization for applications that align with client strategy.
- Establish and maintain User Experience thought leadership with clients and Dynamit team.
- Attend client meetings; lead discovery process; gain knowledge of our clients' businesses; lead client presentations.
- Be the owner of the complete solution; define what "should be;" share that vision with internal and external teams.
- Build site Information Architectures in an intuitive way based on client content requirements.
- 3 or more years of related work experience in user experience design and business analysis, and/or product management.
- Prior experience defining user stories and detailed functional requirements.
- An understanding of and deep appreciation for the topic of user experience (UX) and a drive to stay up-to-date with the continually evolving landscape.
- Prior experience with wireframing and prototyping (nice to have).
- A drive to improve business processes and the ability to define, communicate, and document via process flow diagrams, user flows, and business process diagrams.
- Ability to build intuitive Information Architectures based on client business goals, persona-based use cases, industry trends, and site content.
- Experience working closely with clients; experience leading the discovery process and client discovery and requirements presentations.
- A strong attention to detail and experience in identifying, documenting, and planning for edge cases within a project.
- Ability to size solution based on project constraints (experience in consulting/agency a plus).
- Experience identifying and mitigating risks that could affect project outcomes.
- An understanding of software development life-cycle (SDLC) and experience working in one or more software development methodologies.
- Experience right-sizing solutions based on project constraints (time/scope/budget).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice To Haves
- A technical background with experience building web-based and/or mobile applications. Front End development experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Agency and/or consulting experience.
- Experience with Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision, InDesign.
- An understanding of web services and services oriented architectures.
Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in E-Verify.